Welcome back for a new season with North Devon Spurs……Welcome to the new members that have joined up…. Please get your forms back as soon as possible so that you get all the info you need……listed below are the games that the club intend to go to ….For the benefit of new members this is how it works Cat A games we have to get our own tickets via the website or the phone Cat B and Cat C the supporters club can get them .
Games To Attend
- Liverpool Cat A -Home- Sun18 Sep ko 1.30 on sky sports. Tickets go on sale -Bronze Mon 8th Aug-Lilywhite Tue 9th Aug.
- A*****L Cat A- Home- Sun2nd Oct ko 4pm on sky sports. Tickets go on sale Bronze Mon 22Aug-Lilywhite Tue 23rd Aug.
- QPR Cat B -Home-Sun30th Oct ko 4pm on sky sports ..PRICE £65 MONEY IN BY NO LATER THAN TUE 23 AUG.
- WBA Cat B ? Away-Sat 26 Nov ko 3 pm PRICE £65 ? MONEY IN BY NO LATER THAN TUE 11th Oct.
- SUNDERLAND Cat B Home-Sun 18 Dec ko 3pm PRICE £65 MONEY IN NO LATER THAN TUE 11th Oct .
- WOLVES Cat C Home-Sat 14th January ko 3pm
- Remainder of games to be sorted out at December meeting.
All Cheques Made out to North Devon Spurs Supporters Club and sent to Giles.
Bridgewater Spurs have kindly invited us to jump on there bus for games when we are short on people to attend games,it helps them fill the coach
and gets us to the game ,Ideal !
The Supporters club has now got the title of being a Satellite Club ,which translated in English means compared to last season we can order any amount of tickets for Cat B or C small or large where as last season we had to have at least 10 people going to get tickets.Which is where the Bridgewater Spurs offer comes handy.Bridgewater Spurs have also asked if we wish to attend the away games against Wigan on Sat 24th Sept and Blackburn on Sat Oct 22nd with them please let Giles know as soon as possible if you are intrested so we can get a idea of numbers.
We are in the process of purchasing a new supporters club flag 6ft x3ft which we can take to a few games this season.
9 members are attending the Everton game we will be leaving the square at Barnstaple at 7.30 where our chairman will be driving -thank you Giles.